Kazimir Wynter
the fanservice episode [m/o]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 2:20:34 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
this was the second time in a hot spring bath and if he was going to be totally honest? he kind of wish he invited with him. it was how their blossoming friendship started and it would be nice to make dumb jokes about it while they were enjoying a nice soak. unfortunately she was busy with other things to afford time to spend time with him today. it stung a little bit, or that could be the water he wasn't too sure.
[break][break]
he slowly submerged himself into the water hoping to drown the bad feelings the thought of not having her with him was giving him, his muzzle just popping out of the water enough to give him some breathing. hopefully just soaking in here would give him a bit of peace of mind and let him forget about it. he could always get to do something with her some other day, he had to remember that.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: let's get steamy~

[attr="class","tag"]mission

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 2:40:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

the thought of a nice, relaxing soak in some hot springs lures her in. it sounds pleasant enough for her to indulge... even if it's not an actual hot springs, it's still the thought that counts right?[break][break]

she approaches in a robe, tails swishing. the notion that she wouldn't be alone in this part of the springs doesn't dawn on her until it's too late and she's already staring down at another. "enjoying yourself?" she purrs, raising an eyebrow before an arm raises to gesture toward the spring. "would you mind if i join?"[break][break]

it's impolite to just lower herself into the springs without waiting for his approval or dismissal and so, she lingers at the edge, a foot extending to lazily trace patterns over the waters surface.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: <3

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 4:35:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

the world was pretty much tuned out from the arcanine's world as he let the warm water soothe him. something about the realism of it was able to affect him just right that he was ready to pass out in the water. it wasn't until a question was shot his way that he was brought back into the game and saw that someone was wondering if it was ok to join him. a female player or avatar by the looks of things. oh right these baths were co-ed, that was cool. was hoenn just that lax about things?
[break][break]
"sure sure. jump on in. water's great." he answered her question as he straightened himself out and rested his furry arms on the side of the walls he leaned against. it wouldn't look good if he was slouching in the bath after all in front of other people. "hard day of grinding? or...something else?" he was trying not to imply but also make a bit of small talk to get the time passing. it was nice to just talk during these kind of small relaxing episodes he found himself in.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]mission [attr="class,"tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 1:09:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

a grin rises to her features as he straightens and invites her in. "don't mind if i do," she drawls in response before clawed hands rise to shed the robe she had been wearing as if it's nothing more than decoration.[break][break]

there's almost something liberating in being reduced to undergarments and she descends into the water with a slowness that isn't necessarily intentional. it's just her savoring the moment, the feeling of steamy water lapping at her skin. her tails are submerged within moments as she settles beside him and they swish like fish swimming in a pond.[break][break]

her eyes close as she leans back against the wall, head tilting to face the stars. "a bit of both, perhaps?" she offers after a moment and then, one eye is opening to glance in his direction. "relaxation most of all, i suppose. it's almost lifelike." there's a smile placed loosely on her lips by now. curiosity settles with each rise of her chest and before she knows it, she's leaning with both eyes open now, as if looking closer will give her information on him. it won't and she's invading his personal space for no reason but she's harmless for now and they're simply two fellow players having small talk to pass the time. "and you?" she inquires. "what brings you into the water?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 17:14:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

he had to agree with her that this was indeed a real lifelike replication of actually going to a bath house to relax. kazimir was kind of preferring it in this game than actually going to one the more he thought about, although that was probably a dangerous train of thought to have for reasons. "oh i'm here like everyone else for the same reason. some good old relaxation. plus baths are always nice."
[break][break]
his instincts were telling him to let himself relax a little bit more in the bath however looking over at the woman who he let join he figured he should have some kind of mature way of handling himself. he shouldn't get too friendly with a stranger, who knows, she might pk him outside of this bathouse the moment he walks out. or he was just being paranoid. "you come to these things kinda often? i think outside the game there's been a few more opening up around the region. their pretty great place to unwind huh."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 19:47:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

she offers a hum of understanding at first, of appreciation of his words. it's true, if she stops to think about it. in the end they all seek relaxation. regardless of the form it comes in, whether it's hot springs or something else, it provides a comfort to them all. perhaps that's why she sinks a little lower, the water coming over her chest and lapping at her shoulders. it ripples around her and she's mesmerized by the dance it performs.[break][break]

"baths are lovely," she murmurs after a moment, golden eyes raising away from the water to find his. "are you satisfied with your relaxation? or could it be better?" there's an almost teasing tone to her words, barely there and fleeting fast. she doesn't know him enough to tease and yet, it wants to ghost over her words anyway. perhaps she's too trusting of the man beside her, of their shared time and casual conversation. something tells her that he's not like the other players, not as greedy and murderous, but she chalks it up to fantasy and files it away with other frivolous thoughts.[break][break]

as he speaks, her eyes drift away from his form as the swirling steam captures her attention. it's lazy in the way it curls about the air, almost as if it's taking its time before leaving the comfort of water's surface. funny, it all seems so real... "not really," she offers. her eyes linger on the steam as she speaks while the tips of her tails idly curl around her shoulders. "outside of this world, i wouldn't call myself the most relaxed of people." she glances his way then, a light giggle at her lips. she's anxiety in a sweater, a bundle of nerves that practically stresses over the very thought of relaxing. "any you recommend in particular? perhaps i'll have to check it out. this is making me want the real thing." yes, she just might have to try it. will they be co-ed like this one? the very thought makes her anxious, despite the comfortable atmosphere of this virtual hot spring. sometimes she forgets that outside of this world, she's nothing like her avatar and sometimes, she wishes it were different.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2020 23:55:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

he was lucky that there was no way anyone could see the red that spread across his face when asked if his relaxing could be any better in any way possible, or was that even possible in a game? truth be told there was one thing that could make this all better but, or rather someone, but that was a little too private to go spitting out to other people, that was just asking for things to get awkward. plus...he didn't want to appear like he was lonely.
[break][break]
"ah nah. i'm feeling pretty relaxed." as the water lapped at his chest he sat straight up and stretched his arms above his head to ease some tension he was gathering in them through his fingers. he didn't know why such a feeling was still in a game like this was a mystery but that was what it was, no complaining about it cause service tickets were usually last priority. or so he's heard around the forums lately. while those couldn't be any help he himself could be with a question about where in the region was the best hot springs located. instantly his mind came to one in particular and one person as well. seriously thank goodness for no blush showing through thick fur.
[break][break]
"i actually know one place. pretty obvious but lavaridge has some good ones. its kind of the place famous for them honestly, got invited to them by the last gym leader over there. she really took good care of me. she was pretty great." it took a second for him to realize what he was saying and he quickly shut himself up. boy if stormy was here she'd be getting a laugh out of all of that. "uh yeah but uh, lavaridge. real good bath houses that use hot spring water. good stuff. you gotta try it out." he slowly then began to sink lower into the water to drown his shame.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]mission [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 0:41:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

she glances toward him as he speaks, golden eyes narrowing slightly. her nose scrunches as if she's analyzing him for some hint of a lie. there's none, however, and the need to learn more dies in her chest. satisfaction rises from the carcass of pursuing knowledge and her lips spread into a grin. "good," she offers and her tone is almost cheeky. "not sure what you'd do if you weren't relaxed." would it be a good or bad situation? part of her almost wants to find out but instead, she settles on the understanding that the hot springs are working their magic instead.[break][break]

his arms raise and her eyes stray toward the ripples that the action causes. there's a soothing effect that water has sometimes, not nearly as calming as the crackle of a fire but certainly close. the way it seems so serene, so naturally flowing as if it's meant to constantly be in motion. do people have the same feeling to them? that same sense of serenity, of stillness that almost feels unnaturally calm. it's a trait she doesn't have, one she's envious of.[break][break]

and then, he's speaking again and the spell is broken.[break][break]

illeana's gaze finds him again and at first, the woman offers nothing further than a hum. her hands rise to drift across the surface of the water and lazy patterns form beneath her fingertips. lavaridge. she had been once, lured in by the thought of healing wounds in the very waters he's speaking of. she never got the chance, however, but it sounds nice. "the hot springs of lavaridge," she murmurs, attention half on him, half elsewhere. "sounds similar to this place. perhaps they modeled it after the real thing?" a glance around confirms her suspicions and then, she's dragged away from observation and into the latter part of his words. ah, she treated him well? a barely there smirk forms and she's snickering, leaning his way with a tilt of her head. "did she now?" is all she says and the tone she dresses her words in says it all.[break][break]

the man sinks further into the water and she straightens a little at the movement. her tails drift back toward her body, subconsciously needing to cover her skin. it's an old habit, one that seems to show itself even in a virtual environment. "well, now that you've suggested it," she murmurs. "i just might have to. can't turn down good stuff, right?" a light laugh follows before she's glancing toward the submerged man, an eyebrow quirking upward. "anything else you recommend?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2020 17:34:15 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

he really hoped he didn't give off the wrong impression of stormy, even if she wasn't the gym leader anymore there were...implications with what he just said. good thing she asked what else he would recommend in what he assumed further luxury, it was a good segway. "well...i know they have lava cookies over there, they're pretty good. just a bit crunchy though." his mood was already starting to improve as he straightened himself out with good posture.
[break][break]
"if your in the market for something a little more...thrilling, i hear fortree has some kind of zipline and air tours going on. the former might be a bit too much of a rush though." it was something he personally wanted to try but not everyone was the adrenaline seeking type. "then there's pacifidog, i hear that's a good place to getaway to if you like the ocean. not sure what they do over there though." that's when it hit him, why was he just listing off things he would do? he should ask her what she wanted to try!
[break][break]
"but uh that's my recommendations. but is there something in particular ya like to do? i've been all around the region so i might know something specific." being a real life hero that goes around the country will do that.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 21:52:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

the thought of cookies has her contemplating going to lavaridge as soon as she can. realistically, she shouldn't be driven by the thought of sweets alone but... they sound good and she's a little famished. perhaps that's why her teeth show in the next grin she flashes him, canines on full display as they settle against the curve of her lips. "any cookie is good," she murmurs before laughing. "crunchy or not." she's used to crunchy cookies, half burnt things being the only thing she's able to actually cook.[break][break]

the mention of fortree brings about a small shift in the woman. it's subtle, hidden beneath her smile, yet suffocating all the same. fortree comes with memories she doesn't want to bring back and she can't help but stiffen a little as the thoughts begin to swirl. she had been attacked there, lost a companion, and forced to put herself back together again in the aftermath. she knows better than to return there, than to go back to that spot. she can't and she won't but she'll lie and say she will because it's easier than facing the truth. "sounds exciting," she says after a moment and her eyes refuse to find his. instead, the golden stare settles on the water again and her tails curl further around herself in an uncomfortable habit of hiding. "i don't know if i'd do that zipline thing but the air tours sound promising." and then, the conversation changes to a different place and she's letting out a breath she hadn't known she was holding until now.[break][break]

pacifidlog. she's familiar with the place, if only because of . memories of being in his home, comfortable and relaxed, rise and she can't help the way her grin shifts into something almost longing. "there's a resort there," she murmurs and finally, her eyes drag themselves back toward the man. "it's lovely. if you haven't been, i highly recommend it!" besides, alec is there and he's one of her favorite people. is she biased toward the town because of him? probably.[break][break]

he asks her, then, what she enjoys doing and the fox woman finds herself at a loss for words. it's a simple question and yet, she doesn't fully know the answer. reading, research... there's nothing else besides that and it strikes her that she's probably the most boring person in this region. should she lie and say she likes doing something else to save face? that's sort of ridiculous, though... ugh, honesty is the best policy and she hates it. "well," she begins with a sigh. "research and reading, really." her cheeks flash with a faint blush and her eyes retreat back to the water. "not the most exciting of things but... there's a lot of places to research around here." mt. pyre, the cave or origin, granite cave. each one she hasn't visited yet but soon, perhaps she just might.[break][break]

and then, she's offering a sheepish smile and a slight shrug in his direction. "you don't have to give me recommendations for my tastes," she murmurs. "i doubt my interests are up your alley, sir." with that, she sinks a little lower into the water in an attempt to mask her slight embarrassment. the heat works as it always does, distracting her from the heat of awkwardness in her own body.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2020 5:54:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

was it getting hotter in here or was just that them? seriously the red that spread around both of their faces as they talked was starting to get noticeable, hell it was even spreading towards kazimir's ears. he could have sword he went to the resort in pacifdog before and kicked himself mentally for forgetting about that. seriously he went and beat a gym challenge there!
[break][break]
maybe the water was doing more than making him feel more loose. "research huh...well. i think dewford has something for ya there." he tried to remember but he has never really been there in a long while. he did remember something however and it was on the tip of his tongue. caves...pokemon...mystery...his eyes went wide as he suddenly put the pieces of his memory back together and rose up in the water pretty quickly.
[break][break]
"oh yeah, i think they have some kind of ruins you can go spelunking in. get a chance to study those up close and traverse the wild caverns, best of both worlds!" he nearly exclaimed as the rose up in the bath only to realize he was standing up and quickly ducked back into the water. "uh sorry...it just sounds fun y'know. always wanted to do some spelunking. heard there's paintings that tell a real cool story too."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 23:48:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","illeana"]

it seems the heat is working wonders on them. her body feels more relaxed, more at ease with itself. sure, it's all a virtual reality in the end but she swears she could feel the steam coming off her body right in this corner of her house. does this man feel the same wherever he is in the world? perhaps. hot springs have that effect, real or otherwise. she doesn't notice the redness on his face, mostly due to being a little too preoccupied with her own. it almost seems to deepen in color, shifting from a soft pink to a rosier red. it's the heat, she reasons. yeah, not because she's down to her underwear in a fake hot spring with some stranger as if that's the most normal thing in the world. totally not.[break][break]

"yes," she murmurs, finally glancing in his direction after a moment. the expression she wears is a comfortable smile, almost lazy in the way her lips curl at her teeth. "granite cave, right? i heard it's an impressive place." of course, she's never actually been there in person. always saying she'll go, never actually going. something always comes up or work needs to be finished and then other things take the place of the thought of going and it's lost in the sea of her mind to rise at a later date. and then, the same cycle repeats itself again. a rinse and repeat, really. perhaps this time she'll actually go... "i've been meaning to make the trip out there to see it but," she pauses and her gaze retreats to the water where her tails have settled against the surface, tips curling at her chest. "haven't made it there, it seems."[break][break]

the man rises quickly, water falling in droplets from his body and a laugh escapes her. of course, when her eyes drift back toward him, the flush of skin at her cheeks deepens because really, she's still that awkward girl in the end. sure, it had dawned on her that others would be in their underwear but the steam of the springs tends to hide that fact and she's suddenly all too aware that they're a layer away from skinny dipping. the thought makes her blush further and her eyes dart away until he settles into the water again, the subtle lapping of warm water at her chest bringing her eyes back. "adventure and science," she says before flashing a small grin. "sounds perfect to me!"[break][break]

and then, as he's mentioning that he's always wanted to go spelunking, a thought rises. "if you wanted to, you could come with?" maybe it's the heat of the springs finally getting to her head or maybe she's just not thinking clearly but the idea of having someone there to bounce ideas off of sounds too enticing to not offer. she realizes, however, that she doesn't know this man and for all she knows, he could be a criminal outside of the realms of this reality. she tries to cover up the slight tensing of her shoulders at the thought with a wink and a laugh. "might end up needing some muscle!" it's not like he would agree, anyway, right? who would want to explore a cave for scientific purposes with her?[break][break]

the topic shifts slightly and she's unable to deny the spark of excitement that bubbles up in her body at the mention of the paintings within granite cave. she's seen pictures of them, glorious things that they are, but never the real thing. would she be able to run her fingers across the canvas of rocks? examine the brush strokes? oh, she'd love that! "they say it tells the story of great beasts that used to clash over this land," her voice comes out soft, far away, and distracted. thoughts swim in her mind and she's sorting through them, each one attempting to give meaning to the story she's read, the story that this cavern wall reveals. "apparently, there was this energy back then that they both wanted and the mural sheds more light on the clash of titans. i've only seen pictures but the real thing must be incredible." and then, the woman falls into a distracted silence, recalling the myth of the legends in an old book at home. would the painting provide more understanding for her, more concrete notions of the events of old? perhaps. all she knows is she wants to find out.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.illeana b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 1:03:31 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

to give credit where it was due, this game sure was able to simulate the effects of what a hot springs can do if someone is probably in them for too long. his body felt hot as she was talking about maybe going and then presented an invitation to him out of the blue. while he might not enjoy a trip to granite cave for the same reasons she might want to go there he still wanted to go. being invited to go was just unexpected for him today.
[break][break]
"uh well..." it was kind of rude to decline but...again it might just be the hot springs but there was something that felt a bit too intimate about it. he was nintey percent sure it was because he might have spent a bit too long in here. "yeah sure. i'll go with ya. heard those caves are kinda big so its easy to get lost without a buddy." once he bit the bullet the hesitation started to fade as he started to plan bits of the trip in his head. "you never know what we might find in there too, maybe more to that legend. i think i've seen a bit of it somewhere but history ain't really my forte." he let out a chuckle as he let himself relax a little more and let his tail curl around his body.
[break][break]
"well...we could go as soon as we can. i think we uh...might have to get out of here soon. i think the heat is making me feel..." what was a good word that he could use that didn't sound incriminating? "a little light headed. what do ya say? maybe we should plan for a trip for next week or so?" with that he started to rise out of the tub clinging onto his swimwear as he sat himself on the edge and let his feet still linger in the water. "that sound good?"[break][break]
EF5pRKZG

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2020 5:11:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","illeana"]

her body is starting to feel a little pruney and perhaps too hot to linger in the water much longer. had they added those effects into the coding of the game itself? how realistic... the effort the developers put into creating such a lifelike game never ceases to amaze her, it seems. and yet, despite the wrinkling of her fingertips and the suddenly unbearable heat of her body, she stays and glances at him instead of rising to leave.[break][break]

an embarrassed flush overtakes the skin of her cheeks and she's ready to apologize for assuming his interest in granite cave meant he would appreciate an invitation. the words die on the tip of her tongue, however, as he agrees. and then, she's grinning a little too brightly and it's totally the heat getting to her by now. it couldn't be the idea of exploring a cave with him, could it? no, blame it on the springs. "really?" she's asking, if only to confirm that he's serious. "thank you! yeah, getting lost in the caves would be a little terrifying." there's also the possibilities of cave-ins and getting stuck in there with no way out and suddenly, she's anxious to even go. ugh, really, mind? you just had to go there? although, she supposes it's better than other thoughts she could have.[break][break]

"i'm excited to see what we find," she murmurs and it's difficult to not be excited when there's so much to discover within the walls of granite cave. even the thought of it has her tails curling. but first, they need to survive the hot springs of this world. the heat is becoming a bit overwhelming and when he suggests they get out, she is quick to nod in agreement. as relaxing as it has been, staying any longer would be asking to shrivel up in the water. although, she's not exactly thrilled about having to put clothes back on. it comes as a little bit of a surprise, really, because she normally loves to cover up. something about a hot spring and nice company, right?[break][break]

there's a brief beat of silence and then, she's humming in response. a week until they explore. it's enough time to prepare, to glance over any books she has on the murals. "sounds perfect to me," she purrs before flashing him a toothy grin and rising. droplets of water cling to her bare skin and she's reaching for her robe as he seats himself at the edge of the water. instead of putting it on right away, she pauses to wring some water from her tails, eyes drifting from the white fur to his face. "it's a date!" it's an innocent statement and the implications of her words drift too far over her head for her to retract the statement. instead, a giggle follows and then, she's slipping her robe back on and the plush fabric traps the warmth in her body. "i'll see you in a week." illeana dares to be a little adventurous, maybe even flirtatious, with a wink in his direction before she retreats to the exit of the springs in a flourish of white tails and dark hair.[break][break]

loot roll: iStFvBkC

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.illeana b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times